Recipe: Bussin' Guac (Tasty Guacamole)Jul 17, 2023
My teenage son Sam's fave dinner is Nachos and he always asks me to make him a 'bussin' guac' to go with it! Bussin' is basically Gen Z's version of 'tasty'.
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- Juice of half a lime
- Pinch of salt
1. In a bowl, add the minced garlic.
2. Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into the bowl.
3. Mash the avocado using a fork until desired consistency is reached.
4. Add the sour cream to the bowl and mix well with the mashed avocado.
5. Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the mixture.
6. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and stir everything together until well combined.
7. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more lime juice or salt if desired.
8. Serve the Bussin' Guac with tortilla chips, as a topping for tacos, or as a side with your favorite dishes.
We love this Bussin' Guac with chilli bowls, nachos, on toast or just as a good snack with veggie sticks and decent corn chips. If you are avoiding corn and going true grain-free then you might like this recipe for Noritos, made with our Hemp Wraps which are a primal alternative to Doritos.
Enjoy! Love, H xx